Bibingka is one of the most popular and delicious native Filipino delicacies for snacks. They are usually cooked in birthdays, weddings and some other Filipino occassions.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups flour
- 2 tsps. baking powder
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 4 tbsps cheese, grated
- Beat egg whites and egg yolks separately until light, then combine the two
- Add sugar little by little and continue beating
- Add dry ingredients alternately with the coconut milk
- Pour into a native baking pan lined with banana leaves
- Bake in the native oven and when done, sprinkle the top with grated cheese and sugar.