- 1 frying chicken, cut into serving pieces
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pound slab bacon, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 head garlic, peeled and chopped fine
- 2 big onions, sliced
- 1 can tomato puree
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 2 cups rice
- 6 prawns, boiled
- 2 crabs, boiled and quartered
- 20 big clams, boiled in 5 cups water
- 5 cups water in which clams were cooked
- 1/2 cup canned peas, drained
- 1 can sweet pepper or 1 large sweet pepper, cut into eights
- salt and pepper
- Fry the chicken pieces in oil and set aside.
- Fry garlic in remaining oil until brown.
- Add onion then the bacon cubes and fried chicken.
- Add the tomato puree, paprika, sweet pepper, and the water in which clams were cooked.
- Add rice and allow to simmer until mixture is almost dry and the rice cooked.
- Add the prawns, crabs, clams and peas and cover well.
- Continue cooking over low heat until all the water has evaporate.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve hot.